Friday 20 April 2012

Chocolate Orange Cookies

I must confess, I didnt make these yummy cookies: my lovely neighbour Sue did and has kindly given me the recipe. I did eat them though and can vouch for their tastiness!

I am lucky that my neighbour and I share a passion for baking and we are quite often seen traipsing across the front garden with a sample of the latest cake/cookie/cheescake etc for the other to try.




6oz soft butter
3oz caster sugar
6oz plain flour
3oz corn flour
3oz chocolate orange segments chopped into small pieces

1. Heat oven to 190C/Gas 5/375F

2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a food processor or mixer.

3. Add the flour and cornflour, then mix until it forms coarse breadcrumbs and then add the chocolate pieces

4. Shape into 20 balls and place onto a greased baking sheet. Press down with a fork and bake for 10-15mins.

No comments: